8 DAYS, 7 NIGHTS
When we step away from our daily routine, we discover more of who we are and life becomes more vibrant. That first moment outside the comfort zone can make us feel like a fish out of water. Yet the more often – and farther – we swim from shore, the more we expand our sense of self and deepen our connection to the world. Are you ready to take the plunge and break away from your normal routine? Roll up your mat, pack your sense of curiosity and wonder, and join flow yoga retreats for an un-BELIZE-able, all-inclusive island and jungle retreat!
This ocean-to-jungle yoga retreat offers you four nights on Thatch Caye Resort’s private island and three nights at Sweet Songs Jungle Lodge – with all meals and local transportation included during your entire stay. Your retreat also includes best-of-Belize adventures, daily yoga classes, and plenty of time for relaxation!
- $2,499 Per Attendee for Double-Occupancy
- $2,999 Per Attendee for Single-Occupancy
A $500 deposit reserves your spot!
Payment plans are available
Your Week in Belize Includes
- 4 nights oceanfront accommodations on the private island of Thatch Caye Resort
- 3 nights jungle/rainforest accommodations at Sweet Songs Jungle Lodge
- 2 daily yoga classes with Melissa and Tra plus additional yoga workshops and classes
- 3 gourmet, chef-prepared meals daily, along with afternoon snacks (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and other dietary needs accommodated)
- Group snorkel trip to the Belize Barrier Reef
- Group sight-seeing tours to Xunatunich Mayan Ruins and San Pedro
- Access to the Belize Botanic Gardens
- Use of resort kayaks, paddleboards, snorkel gear, canoes, and inner tubes – plus yoga mats, blocks, and straps for yoga classes
- Availability of many other optional adventures, including scuba diving, zip lining, cave exploration, and birding for an additional cost
- All Belize domestic transportation during retreat and transportation from and to Belize City Airport (BZE) on arrival/departure dates
- All taxes and gratuities
International flight to and from BZE must be purchased separately. Once you arrive at BZE, we’ll take care of the rest!